EasySolar range of solar water heaters are included:
- Low pressure integrated solar geysers ( ITD models 100/150/200/250L),
- High pressure, split, evacuated tube solar water heating systems SPOL-RSP models which include 12/18/24/30/36 vacuum tubes solar collectors to fit into any hot water geyser from 100 to 300L or larger if needed.
LOW PRESSURE SOLAR GEYSERS- (ITD models)
ITD models: Integrated, thermo-siphon, direct heating evacuated tube solar water heating systems are the cheapest and simple with the highest solar absorption and heat transmitting efficiency. Those types of solar water heaters are most commonly used in developing countries due to low price and reliability.
Each ITD solar water heater consists of:
- An array of vacuum tubes with three target absorption layers, integrated into the water tank for direct heat exchange,
- Low pressure stainless steel solar water tank with 60mm thick high density polyurethane insulation layer to prevent heat loss,
- Powder coated steel or anodized aluminium frame and stand for rust protection even on coastal installation, assistant ( water feeder) tank.
- Electric Element back up available on request.
For our African climate, with some of the best sunshine in the World; the use of Integrated Solar Water Heating Systems is the best and cheapest option. Such systems don’t have any moving parts, and when correctly installed on the roof, do not require any maintenance or service during their life time. The Payback Period for such an installation, is approximately 18-20 month.
SPLIT PRESSURIZED OPEN LOOP models.
RETROFIT SOLAR POWERED water heating systems (SPOL-RSP models) are reliable and affordable evacuated tube solar water heating systems which can be used with any type of water storage tank ( geysers) and to provide you with hot water heated by Hot Africa Sun. Those types of solar water heaters are most commonly used in South Africa due to affordability, reliability and high efficiency.
Each SPOL-RSP solar water heating system consist:
- Array of vacuum tubes with three target absorption layers, integrated into manifold (heat exchanger) and fastened to the anodized aluminium holding frame for rust and corrosion protection even on coastal installation.
- 12VDC solar powered circulation pump, (for active pumped installations),
- 15W/12VDC solar PV panel for to run the solar circulation pump,
- Air valve to remove air from the collector to prevent airlock,
- 100/150/200/250L locally manufactured geyser ( if needed)
- Payback period is 24-28 month from date of installation and based on current electricity price.